After 15 years providing gastroenterology services in Wellington, Dr Ian Wilson is now available for consultation and endoscopy services at Boulcott Hospital.
Ian offers careful evaluation of patient's symptoms, co-ordinated targeted investigations and where possible, an evidence based management plan.
Covering all aspects of gastroenterology including:
- Assessment, investigation and management of gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Evaluation of oesophageal disease and dysfunction and investigation of dysphagia.
- Assessment and management of dyspepsia.
- Diagnosis and treatment of malabsorption syndromes including diseases of the pancreas.
- Evaluation and treatment of liver disease.
- Investigation and management of lower bowel disorders and colonoscopy screening for colorectal cancer.
Boulcott Hospital offers a state-of-the-art endoscopy unit providing:
- Upper GI endoscopy.
- Therapeutic modalities including polypectomy, mucosal resection and treatment of other mucosal disorders.
Boulcott Hospital is an accredited Southern Cross provider.
- MBCHB , FRACP