- Vascular Surgery
Mr Kes Wicks is a vascular and endovascular surgeon and one of the new breed of surgeon who performs both open surgery and is dual trained in the newer endovascular techniques.
He has been trained in many of the leading centres in vascular surgery in Australia and New Zealand, and was a consultant vascular surgeon in Royal Brisbane Hospital prior to returning to Wellington.
Kes has interests in:
- Open AAA, carotid, peripheral and venous surgery
- Endovascular surgery in all the above vascular subspecialties
- Special interest in endovenous radio frequency ablation
- AAA stent grafting
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting
- MBCHB (OTAGO) , FRACS (GENERAL SURGERY) , FRACS (VASCULAR) , DDU (VASCULAR)