- Women's Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
Jennifer qualified as a physiotherapist from the University of Nottingham (UK) in 2005, with first class honours. She has practiced in New Zealand since 2008.
Jennifer works as a pelvic health physiotherapist and has a broad base of experience in postural and biomechanical analysis, musculoskeletal conditions, exercise prescription and chronic pain.
Jennifer provides women’s pelvic health physiotherapy throughout all stages of life, including pregnancy, the postnatal period and menopause. Conditions she treats include:
- bladder and bowel issues such as incontinence, frequency, urgency and constipation
- pelvic floor muscle management before and after pelvic surgery
- vaginal prolapse
- pelvic and perineal pain (including pain with intercourse)
- pregnancy and postnatal conditions such as pelvic pain and instability, perineal tear wound healing, diastasis recti and carpal tunnel syndrome or de Quervain’s wrist pain
Jennifer uses a comprehensive, evidence-based approach to pelvic health physiotherapy, to provide individualised care and help clients achieve their health and wellness goals.
- B.SC (Hons) Physiotherapy